Sunday 2 June 2013

Upcoming Gay Pride Parade

Last night my good friend invited me to go to Edmonton this upcoming weekend for the Gay Pride Parade. At first I was thinking to myself "Oh gosh! Will it be safe? Will it be fun? Should I bring protection? What is going to happen?" Then, as if my friend could read my mind said to me "Do not worry too much about it. We will all be with you and it will be a lot of fun!" 

Wisdom obtained from experience, I will most definitely have no expectations as to what will be going on. I will simply go there with an open mind! 

Things that I will be bringing with me:

1. My iPad
2. My Samsung Phone
3. My Skull Candy headphones
4. Money (dur)
5. IDs (dur)
6. One pair of pjs
7. Two changes of clothing 
8. Hygienic products
9. My own pillow case 
10. My own towel

This is going to be so much fun!!! Finally, I am going to be going out of the City with friends to an event I have never thought I would attend. 

I will be uploading the videos/photos I take on the evening of the parade! So, if anyone reads LangDer's Journal, expect a lot of funzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment